Mark Sternberg is an Entertainment Attorney representing independent film, television and new media producers, creative talent, production companies and distributors. Mark is a Certified Public Accountant with several years of Tax Law experience, and has served as the Director of Business Affairs for a film production company in Manhattan. He has also worked in a creative capacity producing a feature film that was presented at several film festivals and received festival recognition, as well as personally taking on a variety of roles for the production of several short films and web series.
- Admitted to the New York State Bar, 2009
- Certified Public Accountant in New York State, 2010
- LLM in Intellectual Property, Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law, 2014
- Juris Doctor, Emory University School of Law, 2008
- Bachelors of Science in Accounting (CPA) and Finance (Double Major), New York University Stern School of Business, 2005
- Certificate in Producing, New York University Tisch School of the Arts, 2013